- AUS Championships 3rd place 86 pts (Dalhousie 1st & StFX 2nd)
- AUS Top Finishers: Sarah Myatt 6th and Katie Robinson 8th
- AUS All-Stars: Sarah Myatt
- AUS Major Awards: Katie Robinson AUS ROY (Top Rookie in 2013).
- CIS: Myatt (40th) and Robinson (69th)
- Returning all scorers from 2013 AUS team - Sarah Myatt (6th), Katie Robinson (8th), Katie Wallace (21st), Nathalie Cecire (22nd), Kelsey Hogan (29th).
- Sarah Myatt is coming off a personal best setting summer in the 800m (2:11.88).
- Katie Robinson was 5th in the 2000m SC at the Canadian Junior Championships.
- Also returning: Courtney Barbour, Priya Bhutani, Kelsey Hogan, Caroline MacIssac, Alyson Pickard-Tattrie, Catherine Tremblay.
- Rachel Bennett from Athens, Ontario was 62nd at the 2013 OFSSA Championships covering the 5.21km course in 21:41 helping her team finish 6th place overall.
- Cailie McGuire from Mississauga, Ontario was 75th at the 2013 OFSSA Championships covering the 5.21km course in 21:53. She has a personal best of 18:33 over 5km. Cailie was also 10th in the 2000m SC a the 2014 Canadian Junior Championships.
- Other new faces include: Hannah Caldwell, Molly Gallibois, Amanda Parker.
UNB Coaches Tim Randall, Chris Gairns, Bill MacMackin, and Jason Reindl are all very excited about the potential that this team has. The returning athletes all had very strong summers and put in a lot of quality work. These seasoned veterans with the additions of Bennett and McGuire have the V-Reds feeling confident that they will be changing the colour of their medals come the AUS Championships with the goal being to qualify a team for the CIS Championships.