On Saturday November 23rd a large portion of the UNB Track and Field team took part in the first meet of the 2013-2014 university track and field season at the Camp Gagetown Athletics Centre. The Varsity Reds were well represented at the meet as many who weren't competing were also in attendance cheering on their teammates.
- Anne Ugabi winning her 60m
- Ashely Gallagher finishing 2nd in the 60m, 1st in the 200m, and 1st in the 300m.
- Sarah Myatt finishing 1st in the 200m and 400m.
- Nathalie Cecire finishing 1st in the 800m.
- Zoe Berry finishing 1st in the shot put and weight throw events.