- AUS Championships 4th place 98 pts (StFX 1st, Dalhousie 2nd, Memorial 3rd)
- AUS Top Finishers: Joshua Shanks 13th and Jonathan Bunn 17th
- AUS All-Stars: None
- AUS Major Awards: None
- CIS Qualifiers: None
- Returning 4 of 5 scorers from 2013 AUS team - Shanks (13th), Bunn (17th), McNamara (22nd), Holteen 26th).
- Also returning: Marc-Andre Manuel, Colby, Craig, Michael Yitayew, Troy Dobson
- Taylor Lamarche (20th at AUS Championships)
- Trevor Morrison, Brad Allen, Ben Tremblay, and Daniel Brown
With the men’s team returning 4 of 5 scorers from last years team losing only captain, Taylor Lamarche to graduation, UNB Coaches Tim Randall, Chris Gairns, James Murphy, Bill MacMackin, and Jason Reindl are pleased with how the men’s team is shaping up. The athletes were very consistent with their summer training schedules. Chris McNamara had a great showing at the Marathon by the Sea. Josh Shanks ran a personal best in the 3000m on the track and had some great results on the local road racing scene but most importantly they are all coming into the season healthy and excited for the season ahead.
The primary goal is to get back on the AUS podium as a team. The men’s team hasn’t finished on the podium for a few years but the experience that these men are bringing in with them makes this year an exciting one. Secondary goals also include sending some bodies to the CIS national championships.
September 12th - Dal/SMU Invitational in Halifax
September 26th - StFX Invitational in Antigonish
October 3rd - AUS/RSEQ Interlock hosted by University de Laval in Quebec City
October 17th - UdeM Invitational in Moncton
October 31st - AUS Championships hosted by STU in Fredericton at Odell Park
November 14th - CIS Championships hosted by University of Guelph in Guelph