- AUS Championships 4th place 115 pts (StFX 1st, Dalhousie 2nd, Memorial 3rd)
- AUS Top Finishers: James Murphy 16th and Taylor Lamarche 23rd
- AUS All-Stars: None
- AUS Major Awards: None
- CIS Qualifiers: None
- Brent McCumber (31st at AUS Championships)
- Returning 4/5 scorers from 2013 AUS team - Taylor Lamarche (23rd), Chris McNamara (24th), Colby Craig (25th), Jonathan Bunn (27th)
- Also returning: Clayton Holteen, Marc-Andre Manuel, Nevan Tait, Michael Yitayew.
- Joshua Shanks from Chance Harbour, New Brunswick, comes onto the team as an immediate threat for conference ROY of the honours. Shanks has international experience having been a member of Team Canada at the 2013 IAAF World Youth Championships in Donetsk, Ukraine where he finished 12th in the 3000m finals. He was the only athlete from North or South America to make the finals. Josh was also the NBIAA Champion in Cross Country in 2013 as well as in the 3000m and 1500m events on the track. Josh has a personal best time of 8:31.51 in the 3000m.
- Other new faces include: Troy Dobson, Luke McKim.
UNB Coaches Tim Randall, Chris Gairns, Bill MacMackin and Jason Reindl are pleased with how the mens team is shaping up. The addition of Shanks makes an immediate impact with a low stick that should play to the V-Reds favour. The goal is to get back on the AUS podium and send some bodies to the CIS Championships.